Saturday 15 August 2009

Sock Pattern?

Some time ago I was knitting a pair of socks on four needles with some lovely self patterning wool. I say some time ago, but it was actually July 2008. How time flies ;-) Anyway, I've not got much (any) further forward and have lost the pattern and am trawling the net looking for another.

So, my question is - does anyone have an EASY pattern for a pair of socks? I would much rather begin with something that someone else has actually knitted and can vouch for instead of me stumbling through a pattern that may or may not work (surprisingly, this has happened to me a few times lol)

You never know, I might get further this time :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you tried www.Ravelry.com they have loads and loads of patterns (some free). I am a member and our group Kilmarnock Knitters were in the local paper this week. Also try www.lionbrand.com they have lots of free patterns and I just did a search with 'socks' and a few came up.

tea and cake said...

hiya, I have a v.v. easy sock pattern that I got free with some sock wool. If you want to email me your address, I can send you a copy. cheers, Karen.

Anonymous said...

Did you find one.