Monday 14 November 2011

It's been a while...

Yes, it's been a while since I've blogged with any great regularity (or enthusiasm for that matter) but I thought perhaps it was time to try. Of course it's been sooooo long that there may not be anyone apart from my 12 year old still visiting here, but I'll give it a go!

So...what's been happening? Well, the biggest news I suppose is related to my last post and that is that I am now in possession of a BA (Hons) Humanities with Literature! Yes, I finally got the certificate and everything, and get this - I got a First!! My graduation ceremony will be in April in Glasgow Concert Hall.

I also took a maths qualification with the OU (MU123 if you're interested) and a Digital Photography course (T189), and passed both of them!

Other news is :-

I have applied (again) for the PGDE at Edinburgh University for 2012 and am on tenterhooks waiting to see if I've got an interview for that.

I'm still volunteering in the local primary school and loving it.

I've been knitting a bit.

I've been crocheting a bit too.

Hmmm, can't think of anything else really. I've been looking for a job, applying for lots and getting nowhere mainly. However, I've got a little secret...shhhhh...I have an interview this week! It's only a little job and I'm not saying any more in case I jinx it, but I'll keep you posted.

Ah, it feels strange to be blogging, my words are all rusty. But it's nice to be back :)

I'm going to be working on this. Last time I did any Christmas scrapbooking/journalling was back in 2005. Time to do some again methinks.


1 comment:

Sally H said...

You might not have been blogging, but you have been very busy! Congratulations on your passes, your first and everything else you have achieved over the past months. Hope you manage to ease yourself back into blogging. As one of my first few followers I value your company