Monday 12 November 2007

You'd Better Watch Out... Santa's in Town

We saw Santa! Okay, I know it's a bit early, not even December yet and all that, but if Santa's visiting then it would be rude not to say hello, don't you think! On a visit to one of my favourite stores at the weekend we discovered that the man himself had just arrived, so Miss Lucy and Mr Adam joined the queue to see him. Just look at their little faces...



I think Miss Lucy felt a bit self conscious this year, I'm not sure she will want to do it next year. I guess she's growing up (nooooooooo!)



The store has a huge Christmas display and it's just lovely, and they have bags of those cinnamon scented pine cones all around the place - yummmmm I love it!

10 comments:

Purple Missus said...

Just look at Adams face - the wonderment you can see there :)
Does he still believe?
Please don't tell me he's just thinking 'what are these people on' *LOL*
I ran a Brownie pack for several years and I always felt sad for the older ones who no longer believed. I so miss having young children around this time of year (not any other time though I hasten to add *LOL*)

FARBTUPFER said...

Good to see you again on your blog. Enjoy your kids!

Anonymous said...

Isn't all the 'magic' of Christmas great. I love the kids faces, oooooohhhhhhh I just can't wait until Santa comes.

As long as there are big kids like me the fairytale will live on.

Mary said...

Make the most of them still wanting to see Santa. I can still remember taking ours.

Alis Clair said...

Oh it was so exciting as children to go see Santa. I loved it.
Couldn't wait to start taking Laura she loved it too.
Now waiting - patiently - for grandchildren to take.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh isn't exciting, I used to love going to see Father Christmas and then I loved taking my own children to see him, they are all teenagers now so I guess I'll have to wait a few years for the grandchildren!

Sarah Nopp said...

Nononononooooo
NO Santa yet!
Bad Santa, I haven't even made any gifts yet. It is much too early. I think this is the year to hide in a hole!

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

Good to see you blogging again, Look at the smiles!!! Oh how I love Christmas!!!

AC said...

I hope that your are all keeping well.
lots of hugs!!!!
Take care,
Alison xx

Donna said...

Kids and Santa Claus...how fun! Just stopping in to say have a fun day!