Monday 20 July 2009

Last week...

My second post in one day - miracle!

I have to be honest. Last week was pretty boring. After being camping we were out of cash, car-less (Dave being back at work) and a bit stir crazy. Well, I was stir crazy - the children were quite content to play on the playstation or the computer or go to the local park which has been renovated and has a zip slide! By Friday I had had enough and we headed for the local town where I enjoyed with great delight, a large cappucino in M&S. Bliss.



There were some developments at the bottom of the garden. A new gang hut was under construction, and with some useful bits of wood and two different coloured tarpaulins and a bit of string, it was soon built and looking good.

Under construction...



Inside...



Looking out...



I'm just wondering how long till they want to sleep in there...

1 comment:

campbellgirl said...

Ooooh that cappucino looks good! I had a damn fine Smooth Mocha Frappe last week, complete with cream on top - bad me! - and I enjoyed it so very, very much. It's a good thing it's expensive or I'd be having one every week, LOL.

Love the kids hut - it's so good to see kids still know how to do that sort of stuff. Bravo Lucy and Adam!