Thursday 29 July 2010

Hi folks! Nothing much to report I'm afraid. Have done a little work on my art journal, but nothing quite complete yet. I will post some pics soon though. In the meantime, if anyone can tell me what I can use instead of ModPodge or what I can put over ModPodge to stop it being so tacky, then I would be grateful. At the moment I am putting tissue or greaseproof paper in between those pages I have modpodged to stop them sticking. I am really enjoying doodling and scribbling in the journal but I seem to have lost my mojo a bit - maybe it's all that studying? It certainly leaves little time for anything else and certainly is not conducive to creativity :( I haven't even done any baking!!! Very unusual. Never mind, I'm sure I'll get back to it even if it's a slow process.

Speaking of studying - my results for this last course should be out any day now. Usually, I'm pretty laid back about waiting for them...some folks are constantly checking online to see if they are out yet, but I usually just wait until someone says they're in. This time though, I am a little nervous as the result I get this time will affect my degree classification. I still have one last course to go to get my Hons, but this result now is the one that's giving me butterflies :-/ Yikes. Keep your fingers crossed won't you, mine are (quite hard to type like that actually...).

Oh, a wee bit of news - Miss Lucy has her own blog and you can visit it here - Cookies Cool Creations .

4 comments:

Mary said...

Hope you get good results. How quickly the time has gone but propaply not for you Mary

Susan D said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I have my OU A216 exam to look forward to (not) in October :(

Papoosue said...

Thank you, ladies :) Time has gone quickly Mary, I can't believe how fast the last year has passed. Nice to hear from you though :)

Oh Susan, I will keep my fingers crossed for you also - it's so stressful (but worth it...or so they say lol)!

Thanks for your comments X X X

Erika Jean said...

Very pretty!