Tuesday, 27 March 2007

Trying Out the Embellisher

Finally got the embellisher out of the box! There was some felt and fibers included to make a mobile phone cover but I didn't want to do that so I had a little play instead. This is the 'right' side

And this is the 'wrong' side

Pictures are a bit dark I'm afraid, but the wrong side is much more muted and 'fuzzy' than the right side.

Then I used some man made felt and tried a few experiments just to see how things would look.

Some felted flowers.

Then I tried attaching some of the flowers and a butterfly to some other fabric - Hmm, looks better in real life!

At least I've had a little play. I'm sure the possibilites will be endless once I get more familiar with the machine and what it can do with different fabrics and papers.

No comments: