Thursday 5 July 2007

Picked Out of the Hat & Holiday Time!

Mrs Pathetic is slowly trying to leave the building. But until she does, I have some exciting news! I won a prize!!!! Yes I know, isn't it fantastic? - I've been picked out of the hat for some gorgeous Sassa Lynne threads from Myfanwy over at Dye-a-Lot. I can't wait to see them - you just know they will be lovely don't you! That has fairly cheered me up I can tell you.

It's holiday time here now - as of 12.15pm this afternoon, the little darlings are free from school. Hurrah! They are so happy I can't tell you. So far we have eaten lots of rubbery type sweeties, visited my Nana - me on foot, Adam on scooter and Lucy on rollerblades (ouch), visited the video shop (well, I still fondly call it 'video' shop) and played in the garden - even though it resembles a hippo's mud hole. Yup, Summer has come to Rosyth.

5 comments:

AC said...

Sounds like a great way to start the holidays...still 2 weeks to go down here:-(
Alison x

Angel Jem said...

Have a happy holiday! Still 9 1/2 days til my lot descend on me, eating me out of house and home, dragging me unwillingly to Borders, making me visit places that I am too scared to visit alone..... or sitting on the settee and telling me that they have to go to school everyday and can't they just sit and watch telly?

see-saw said...

My friends thought I was mad because I used to love the childrens summer holidays. No getting up early, rushing around to get them to school on time. Lots of time to make things and picnics on the lawn, collecting wild flowers and really enjoying our time together. I don`t remember the mud, but they did dig holes at the bottom of the garden and bury their toys. Mavis

Mary said...

I use to love school summer hols as it always meant getting out the trailer tent and going somewhere even the year they all had chickenpox and we had to camp in the corner of the farmers field until the spots went!! I LOVE CAMPING I will get Sarah to blog about camping she will make you laugh I know its difficult to entertain them when the weather is bad but isnt it great not to have to be up and organised in the mornings and the fun you can all ahve together, These times do not come to me anymore Have fun Mary

campbellgirl said...

Showed your blog off to my mum today - she thinks it's neato! She loved seeing the kids and couldn't get over how grown up they are. Hope the weather improves soon so they can enjoy their summer hols to the max! xxx D