Thursday 24 July 2008

Breaking News!

Guess what? My lovely mum has decided she wants to buy me a Kitchen Aid mixer. Yes, it's true. Woo hoo! There's only one problem - I can't decide which colour to choose...

Classic white perhaps?



or maybe the ever popular red? (my sister has just got this one from mum and it's GORGEOUS)



I quite like the apple green,



but I do have a strange hankering for this pink one. Strange, because I'm not a 'pink' sort of girl...



Oh, I just can't decide. All of the shops I've looked in only stock the black, red or cream and I'd really like to see the colours 'in the flesh' before I decide. I mean, what if the pink one is a really sugary pink? I wouldn't like that at all. But, if it was a pale-ish pink, then that might be rather nice... Och well, it's not a really bad problem to have, is it? :-)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lucky girl you are!!! I would plump for a colour that is not going to 'date'. Maybe cream or black, I am definitely NOT a pink girl.

campbellgirl said...

Oh, oh, oh! PINK, PINK, PINK! I'll have a pink one please, and I don't mind what shade! LOL! Lucky thing, grumble, grumble. xxx D.

Mary said...

The pink is a lovely shade I have seen it! I have a cream one bought in an outlet shop and saved about £100 ! Bought it when I had several months of back pay from work Good luck in whichever you choose!!

Kate North said...

Now that's a problem I'd really like to have. Personally, I have a hankering for the pink one, but what I'd really like is one in duck egg blue - do they do that? maybe someday!

Graeme K Talboys said...

Ooh. The pink one makes me think of blancmange.

david mcmahon said...

Sugary pink. They're more inspirational ....