Hello everyone! I've been missing you all because I've been out of commission for a few days due to illness (again), any more of that nonsense and I'm off to the knackers yard! Anyway, I'm back in fine fettle again and having a lovely time catching up on all the blogs I love to read.
The lovely and talented Mary has very kindly bestowed the Nice Matters Award upon me - I am very touched (well, you knew that LOL), thanks Mary!! You can find out all the details about this award in my previous post. Now I have to pass it on to seven other people so here goes:
1. The lovely Gill at Lucy Locket, who is very nice indeed and I love to read her blog.
2. Another lovely, kind person - Dianne over at Faery Di's Fibre Feats or Fiascos. She does some gorgeous work too!
3. Val at Val's Musings - yet another nice lady doing wonderfully inspiring things with fabric.
4. A very nice, generous and helpful chap called Graeme who has blogs at Grumblog and Charlie Cornelius. Graeme is also an extremely talented and published author - I've read some of his work so I know!
5. Carol at Taylor's Textile Trials - another kind and generous soul, who will very kindly explain techniques if necessary!
6. Lynda at Purple Missus - for all the same reasons as No.5 Thanks Lynda!
7. Last but not least, the Nice Matters Award goes to Gunnel over at Gunnel's Blog - a lovely lady, whose blog is great to read and whose work is amazing.
There you are ladies (and gent). You now have to pass it on to seven other deserving souls!
It seems to be the time for Awards of one kind or another doesn't it? Well, I have very kindly had another one bestowed upon me (I'd like to thank my agent......). The lovely aforementioned Graeme (see No.4 above) has nominated me for the Creative Blogger Award. I was 'fair chuffed' as we say in these parts and highly honoured, so I thank you very much Graeme.
I have to nominate five others for this award and so here they are:
1. Viki at Pernickety Hat - another talented writer. Viki has a great sense of humour too, which makes her blog a great read (and she leaves me very helpful comments!).
2. Carenza at Lightly Done. I've just recently started reading her blog and her work is so inspiring - have a look!
3. Diane at The Sound of One Hand Knitting - because she is totally amazing and wonderfully creative and fantastic!!
4. Pauline at Life According to Pauline because she is just getting back into the creative stuff and is really good at it! - no mean achievement with two children, one who is just little - very admirable!
5. Jaqueline at Jacqueline's Blog - her work is just so inspiring and wonderful, I never fail to be amazed.
Phew! Job done. Now, all you nominees have to nominate five others. Have fun!