Monday, 6 August 2007
Nice Matters Award
I have been awarded the Nice Matters Blog Award by Alison. Thank you Alison, you are so kind (if only you knew what I was really like !) The Nice Matters Award is a new friendship award started by Bella Enchanted.This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. I understand that I have to pass it on to 7 others who I feel are deserving of this award.
Like Alison said, it is very difficult to chose just seven people but here goes:
1. Well - Alison, obviously (not sure if you are allowed to pass it backwards but I'm gonna!)
2. My bestest buddy Diane who has been with me through thick and thin (love you x)
3. Carol, who is lovely and kind and helpful and...
4. Alis, who is also lovely and kind and helpful and hides paper towels from Roger!
5. Jo, who is lovely and whose posts always makes me think! (ouch)
6. Miss Sarah, who is also all of the above with a wonderfully wicked sense of humour too!
7. The lovely Susan - also kind, lovely and patient at explaining techniques to me!
Actually 7 really isn't enough, there are so many more I could mention. I've found so many friends in the blogging world.
In fact, I'm going to cheat just a little here and mention another person who deserves a Nice Matters Award to himself - the lovely and talented David. If you've never read his blog now is the time!!
Don't forget to pass it on to seven others who deserve this award!