Thursday 31 May 2007

Goodies from Alison

I have just had the most gorgeous parcel of goodies from Alison as a result of her competition! I am totally stunned - there were two parcels, each wrapped in green tissue paper and tied with gold ribbon (very useful!). In one parcel were lots of utterly gorgeous, wonderful hand made cards and in the other parcel were two (yes, two!) lavender hearts - and I LOVE lavender - a beautiful little tin filled with buttons, one of Alisons sweet little stitched jam pot covers complete with jam!, a fantastic felt needle case, a Mrs Beeton bookmark (I always need bookmarks!) and a totally fantastically amazing strawberry pincushion which I had been coveting for a while now. I apologise if I have forgotten to list anything.

Unfortunately I can't show you all the lovely things that Alison has made and sent until my camera comes back mended, but when it does I will get the photos posted on here asap. Until then, here is one of Alison's strawberry pincushions - the photo is from her Etsy shop.




THANK YOU SO MUCH ALISON - I am overwhelmed at your generosity, you are SO kind.x

For those of you who don't know, Alison has a rather nice Etsy shop which you can browse at her blog Foxgloves - I thoroughly recommend this!!!

I'm off to stroke my goodies!

2 comments:

AC said...

I'm really pleased that you like everything. The little pot of jam was sent with your daughter in mind!
take care,
Alison x

Victoria May Plum said...

I can completely understand your excitment, Alison sent me 3 strawberry pincushions (I had also been coveting them for a while) and I adore them!
She is such a sweetie. Enjoy your goodies and have a lovely weekend.
Victoria x