Saturday 28 April 2007

Disrupted Day

There was an earthquake in Kent, England today. Unbelievable! We don't get earthquakes of that size in Britian as a rule so it was a bit of a surprise. It measured 4.3 on the Richter Scale and caused a bit of damage to property. No one was seriously hurt thankfully. I expect someone will blame that on Global Warming too.

Today I woke up feeling awful - headache and nausea. Now, I hate to feel sick on any day, but at the weekend it's somehow even worse, you know? Not to mention that I had a tutorial at Stirling University (a 45 minute drive) and I really needed any wisdom that was on offer there. However, I was just too sick to go and so had to stay home and remain unenlightened. Well, a bit longer won't make any difference.

Later today, when feeling somewhat better, I had another try at making my blog photos enlarge with just a click of the mouse. I carefully followed several different instructions given by nice, generous people and did I have success? Nope. Not a chance. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but be assured I will get to the bottom of this if it kills me, which it may well do.

No comments: